From IMQ TECNOCREA we offer permanent training, both ONLINE and PRESENTIAL for manufacturers or importers of all kinds of products.
Here are some specific proposals, which can be adapted, expanded or modified depending on the needs of each company:
TRAINING MODULES OF 8 HOURS OR MORE
- Directives, standards and legislation: CE marking
- EN + IEC 60598-1: Analysis of the complete standard
- EN + IEC 60598-2-22: Special features of emergency lighting
- EN + IEC 60598-1 + A1: Case studies and other topics of interest
- EMC: Guidelines for electronic circuit design
INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULES
- Lighting and health
- Requirements for access to international markets
- New ErP Directive regulations
- Specific requirements for Saudi Arabia
- Batteries. Europe and transport requirements
- EMC: Basic principles
- ENAC, ENEC, ENEC + CB - Fundamental differences
- Technical files according to new CE marking directives
IMQ TECNOCREA is a company approved by FUNDAE, which is in charge of promoting and coordinating the execution of public policies regarding Vocational Training for workers under the General Social Security Regime, which allows the possibility of subsidizing our courses.
*IMQ TECNOCREA does not offer courses for Medical Electric Equipment.
Ask for information